What you will be tasting
- Château Barbebelle-Rosé Fleuri-2017-Rosé A wine that invokes summering on the French Riviera. This new release is notable for its freshness and fruits, typical of the Coteaux d’Aix en Provence.
- Château Barbebelle-Madeleine-2017-Rosé This wine’s Grenache components are loaded with finesse. Its blend of Syrah and Cinsault make it rich in aroma, while it hits the palate with hints of fresh apples.
- Domaine Sainte Lucie-Ad Libitum-2017-Rosé This wine is produced at the foot of the Sainte Victoire mount, icon of Aix en Provence’s landscape. Ad libitum translates to limitless, and the drinker will quickly understand why this wine deserves its name.
- Maison Angelvin-Sélection 2017-2017-Rosé This wine is on the wine list of Sénéquier, an iconic restaurant of Saint Tropez bay. Let it take you there as you sip this perfectly balanced, fruity, and fresh wine.
- Château La Coste-Le Château-2017-Rosé Château La Coste’s slogan, "vino sculptura est," means wine is a sculpture. This rosé is crafted in the respect of its Domaine’s values, blending art and winemaking.
- Château Barbebelle-Héritage-2017-Rosé This unique cuvée displays the best of Provence. It bares the flag of the region, symbolic of its passionate and familial winemaking traditions. This wine tickles the palate with hints of fresh citrus.
- Domaine Pey Blanc-Pluriel Blanc-2016-Blanc This white wine is fresh and elegant, exceptional when paired with seafood.
- Vignobles Paul Dubrule-La Cavale-2014-Rouge This wine is the result of a collaboration between two oenologists from Chateauneuf du Pape who brought their knowledge and experience to the vineyards of Provence.
- Domaine Vintur-Tradition-2012-Rouge This delicious wine differs from many Provencal wines as it is produced at the foot of the Ventoux mount, in conditions unlike any other in Provence.
- Chateau La Coste-La Bulle-2017-Sparkling Rosé This sparkling rosé is balanced and as bubbly as it gets, ideally paired with midsummer nights.
About Provence Wine Imports
More about Provence Wine Imports
About Château Barbebelle
Lands cultivated by Romans, a typical château from 16th centuries, 45 hectares of vines in a preserved and authentic 300 hectares nature : welcome to Château Barbebelle, one of the oldest vineyard of Aix en Provence ! It is the stronghold of the Herbeau family. An history that continues with the 4th generation: Madeleine, just after a business school, decided to join her father to write with four hands the future of the family business.
About Provence Wine Imports
Adhering to biodynamic principles, Château la Coste strives to preserve the terroir, protecting its fertility, safeguarding the essence of the soil. The alchemy of blending lives on in a state of the art ‘cuverie’ designed by French architect Jean Nouvel and inaugurated with the grape harvest of 2008. This latest technology ensures the natural expression of the wine and brings new life to a long tradition.
In 2009 our wines were given the French organic label “AB” in recognition of the respect shown to the land along with the methods used which are in perfect harmony with nature.
Le Mois de la Francophonie Art Exhibition
This March, the gallery takes us to Haiti in celebration of Le Mois de la Francophonie. We proudly welcome several artists from the Haitian Artists Assembly of Massachusetts for an impactful and beautiful exhibition.Read More
March 15 and March 22, 9:30 AM and 12:00 PM Screenings
A free screening of Polina, danser sa vie as part of the 5th annual Festinema Junior, a national French film festival and educational outreach program for children and adolescents. For ages 13 - 15.Read More
A free screening of Swagger as part of the 5th annual Festinema Junior, a national French film festival and educational outreach program for children and adolescents. For ages 16 - 18.Read More