Ingredients- 3 eggs
- 70g or 1/2 cup sugar
- 200g or 2 cups dark chocolate
- A bit of water
- 100g or 1 cup almond powder
- 50g or 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 ripe avocado
Recipe1. Whisk eggs with sugar.
2. Pour water into chocolate and melt (microwave or bain marie)
3. Add melted chocolate into the eggs & sugar batter and stir the batter until well combined.
4. Mash or mix in a blender the ripe avocado.
5. Stir avocado with the batter.
6. Add almond powder and walnut and stir until well combined.
7. Pour the batter into a square mold.
8. Bake it 20-25 minutes at 180°C or 355°F.
DecorateCut a third of the cake and put it on top of the main part. Sprinkle icing sugar on the lower third. With a piping bag filled with melted chocolate, draw the piano keys.
French Teacher / Events Coordinator
Maude grew up in Paris, she moved and lived in Istanbul and Dubai where she worked in corporate companies in communication & events and taught french before moving to Boston. She enjoys sharing the french culture and is passionate about connecting with people. Maude loves traveling and discovering new cultures. She is a dynamic and creative teacher making her classes interactive for students by focusing on encouraging conversations.See All Maude's Posts