About this Class
In this class, we invite you to travel through time and learn more about five important events in 20th century French history, from 1945 to 1981. While discussing history, you will learn more about French culture and civilization, and improve your conversational skills, and grammar!
Here are the five events that will be covered for this session:
- 1945 - D Day
- 1957 - Rome Treaty : the birth of the European Union
- 1962 - the Evian agreements : the end of the war in Algeria
- 1968 - the events of May 1968
- 1981 - abolition of the death penalty
- Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while experiencing several types of situations: role plays and creative writing micro tasks.
- Produce well connected text on topics that are from various interests.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions; give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans; make usage of appropriate speech verbal tools and introduce notion of nuances