About this ClassEach week, study a new time period of French civilization through text and image. Travel through time and space with these fascinating historical explanations to guide you through your next trip to Paris. Write your very own story on Parisienne history.
Communicative and linguistic objectives:
- Engage in a conversation and develop an inquisitive mindset
- Recount stories of the past, from historical events to anecdotes
- Indicate the origin of the time and duration of an action
- Organize events chronologically using time markers
- Develop a working understanding of the literary past tense: le passé simple
- Polish your writing skills by becoming a French historian