Communicative and linguistic objectives:
- Recognize implicit meaning, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
- Express fluently and spontaneously
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Reconstruct arguments and accounts in coherent presentations.
About Clémence Lucchini
Clémence earned a Master's degree in Literatures, Cultures, and Languages from the University of Connecticut, where she taught French. After graduation, she wanted to continue teaching the French language and is now delighted to be part of the French Cultural Center / Alliance Française of Boston and Cambridge. In her spare time, Clémence is an avid reader, enjoys translating French poems into English, and kayaking on the Charles River.