- For Adults
- C1-1+ | Débat d'idées!
Fridays (July 30 - August 27), 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Communicative and linguistic objectives:
- Recognize implicit meaning, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
- Express fluently and spontaneously
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Reconstruct arguments and accounts in coherent presentations.