Advanced Beginner (A1 level), July 12 – July 23, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Intermediate (A2 level), July 12 – July 23, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Advanced (B1+ level), July 12 – July 23, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Intermediate (A2 level), August 9 - August 20, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Advanced (B1+ level), August 9 - August 20, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
About Summer in French for teens
This summer, we are staying safe and keeping our programs online.
Give your teen a full immersion experience of summer fun and learning! No matter their proficiency level, teens will love the combination of language learning and cultural activities that make our Summer in French program uniquely effective.
Our two-week immersion program offers teens of any level a comprehensive approach to language acquisition. Our experienced native French-speaking teachers, remarkable resources and world-known Alliance Française method allows our Summer in French program for teens to combine language learning and cultural discovery into one immersive experience. Whether teens want to strengthen their linguistic skills or discover the many cultures of the Francophone world, we have options for them!
Our two week intensive language program focuses on language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing, all while deepening students’ knowledge of French and francophone cultures. All online classes have a maximum of 8 students to ensure one-on-one interaction with the teachers, so teens will build confidence in a nurturing, engaging and enriching environment.
All online classes have a maximum of 8 students to ensure one-on-one interaction with the teachers. Teens will build confidence in a nurturing, engaging and enriching environment.
Morning Language Program (9:30 AM - 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
Through oral and written comprehension as well as speaking and writing exercises, students acquire the linguistic tools they will need to effectively communicate in a variety of contexts. The program is divided into different skill levels, determined by a placement test.
Interactive class activities and a task-based approach help students to learn level-specific grammar and vocabulary, all while discovering Francophone culture through French literature, artistic movements, distinctive regional traditions, and idiomatic expressions. Past students have used the program to get a head start on the academic year but also to prepare for the AP French exam.
SessionMorning Language Program:
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM or
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
$340 per session
$360 per session
- We accept teens ages 13-17.
- New students must take a placement test to ensure they register for the correct class. You can take ourwritten placement test by clicking on this link.
- To ensure optimal conditions for online learning, please make sure that your teen has access to a computer with a stable internet connection and built-in video camera so that they can follow along with their teacher and classmates.
- Please limit any external noises or distractions so that your teen can focus on the activities.
- Teens should be ready and connected 5min before the beginning of class.
- Families registering 2 or more teens will get an additional 5% off before May 31. To take advantage of this offer, please contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions of Registration
- Entire payment must be made a week prior to the first class.
- Refunds available up to 3 weeks prior to the student's registered start date.
- Any withdrawals after this time frame result in class credit.
- Non-refundable cancellation fee: $50 for intensive program $10 for workshop.
- By enrolling your child in Summer in French, you give the French Cultural Center permission to take photos of your child or record classes and understand that the French Cultural Center may use these materials for promotional purposes.