On the Menu
- Gérard Bertrand - Côte des Roses - 2013 - Languedoc, France
It is fresh and intense on the nose, revealing aromas of citrus and exotic fruits, flowers and a few notes of candy, pear, and pineapple.
- Domaine de Pellehaut - Harmonie de Gascogne - 2013 - Côte de Gascogne, France
This wine is a blend of seven varieties. The result brings out more of the cool herbal character of Colombard and Sauvignon Blanc and less of the riper flavors of Chardonnay.
- Gérard Bertrand - Réserve Spéciale Chardonnay - 2013 - Languedoc, France
Fresh and flavorsome, this 100% Chardonnay comes from coastal vineyards and offers fresh notes of citrus, ripe apple, and white flowers.
- Cuvée Nautic - Notre Dame du Quatourze - 2014 - Languedoc, France
A delicate and charming wine! This wine is one of Notre Dame's oldest. Continually improved and brought up to date, you won't be disappointed with its wooded tastes.
- Domaine de Piaugier - La Grange de Piaugier - 2015 - Côtes du Rhône, France
Domaine de Piaugier is situated in and around the village of Sablet, which stands proudly at the feet of the jagged Dentelles de Montmirail in the Vaucluse department of the Southern Rhone. The Sablet vineyards were first developed under the protection of the Counts of Toulouse to whom the property once belonged.
- Château Musar - Musar Jeune - 2013 - Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
Inky-dark, silky-textured, and aromatic with blackcurrant, raspberry, and cherry jam flavors and a warm, spicy finish. It has been likened to a fine Roussillon red.
About Alexandre Sojfer
Join us for this special tasting, led by Alexandre Sojfer, featuring five wines from France and five of their American counterparts. We will compare their processes, tastes, and notes.Read More
An air travel lifestyle that Jules Verne could only imagine now is on the cusp of becoming reality! Join us for the final program of our French Innovation series and learn what's next in aviation and space innovation from three innovators linked to the French tradition.Read More