About this EventJoin us for an exclusive wine tasting hosted by Provence Wine Imports, where you will get the rare opportunity to taste nine French wines making their first appearance on American soil! The evening’s wines hail from the Provence region of France, known worldwide for its lavender fields and amazing landscape rhythmed by the songs of the cicadas. The featured wines are produced by six different domains (details on each wine below). During this exquisite event you will sip on four rosés, two blancs, two rouges and one rosé pétillant. Each wine will be paired with a specific hors d'œuvre created with the master sommeliers of the restaurant La Voile, and its patrimony and creative process will be explained.
What you will be tasting
- Domaine Pey Blanc-Pluriel Rosé-2016-Rosé | Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
The go-to reference when it comes to rosé in Aix-en-Provence.
- Les Vignerons de Pélissanne-Expression-2016-Rosé | Grenache, Syrah
A mix of grapes from the vineyards of the Pélissanne area.
- Château La Coste-Le Château-2016-Rosé | Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
A combination of art and grapes.
- Maison Angelvin-Sélection 2016-2016-Rosé | Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvèdre
Vines of the St Tropez grounds, harvested for more than four generations by the Angelvin family.
- Domaine Pey Blanc-Pluriel Blanc-2016-Blanc | Vermentino, Clairette, Ugni Blanc
A subtle mix of freshness, elegance and fruit.
- Vignobles Paul Dubrule-La Cavale Blanc-2016-Blanc | Grenache Blanc, Clairette, Ugni Blanc
A fresh white wine revealing white flowers and pear aromas, with a dash of lemon.
- Vignobles Paul Dubrule-La Cavale Rouge-2014-Rouge | Grenache Noir, Syrah, Vieux Carignan
The result of a collaboration between two oenologists originally from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, dedicated to this red wine.
- Domaine Vintur-Tradition-2012-Rouge | Grenache Noir, Syrah, Carignan, Mourvèdre
Vineyards at the foot of Mont Ventoux, experiencing a dry and windy climate.
- Château La Coste-La Réserve-2016-Sparkling Rosé | Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
One of the first sparkling rosés.
About Provence Wine Imports
More about Provence Wine Imports
Browse hundreds of books in French, with prices starting at $1, during our biannual book sale. There are not many opportunities to find French books at such a good price in the area, so don't miss your chance to stock up!Read More